Saturday, November 13, 2010

Yay Weekends!

There's ton to do this weekend in downtown Phoenix. Here's the line-up.

1. Get breakfast and veggies for the week at the Downtown Phoenix Public Market

2. Head north to the Local First Arizona Certified Local Festival.

3. Go back downtown to the Heard Museum for the Spanish Market.

4. Stop at the house and get the pies for the Pie Social (We made a bunch of delicious pies!!).

I hope you all have a great weekend. I'm heading off for a wine tasting trip. Come Monday I'm sure I'll have tons to share! xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm happy you are here and can't wait to get to know you. I very much appreciate every comment and try to reply back to each one so check back often. OH! And link to your blog so I can follow :)