Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Really Cute Video to Make You Smile

I just had to share with you this adorable video of my cousin's little girl. 
*The video is working now*

Quick story. My cousin Amber and I were basically raised like sisters.

We did everything together, including going to daycare together while our parents worked, going on family trips together, we were even dressed alike all the time.

We even fought like sisters.
The other two, yeah them on the right, they're my cousins Carissa and Kerrie- So cute right?

But now we're pretty dang close. She's got the most amazing kiddos and I'm so happy I get to be a part of their little lives. Here's the cutest video of her youngest to make your day happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm happy you are here and can't wait to get to know you. I very much appreciate every comment and try to reply back to each one so check back often. OH! And link to your blog so I can follow :)