Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fashion Show Prep

I spent the day helping my friend Jasmine of Butter Toast Boutique styling for a fashion show that's happening next Saturday at the Grand Avenue Festival. It sounds like it's gonna be an amazing event and, while I don't wanna toot my own horn, we've got some super cute looks going down the runway.  If you're local, you should definitely stop by and say hello and support your local businesses and designers.

P.S. Thank you all so much for telling me about the things you are thankful for. I wrote back to all your lovely comments so check it out. It's so fun getting to know you better!

1 comment:

  1. Rad poster - have a great show - off to read the "thankful for" comments - great way to start my Monday morn coffee time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm happy you are here and can't wait to get to know you. I very much appreciate every comment and try to reply back to each one so check back often. OH! And link to your blog so I can follow :)