Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Busy Days and Beautiful Things

I hope you all are having a super great day! Today has been rather busy. I got a new assignment at work that I am pretty excited about and today is my last night at Anthropologie. Sad but true. Even though I am seriously going to miss all of the beautiful things and my amazing coworkers I know that there are good things to come!

Here are some pretty fall things from Anthropologie :)



Find them all here.

P.S. Don't forget about craft night on Thursday at 908 N. 6th Street from 5-8pm- it'll be a blast I promise!

4 comments:

  1. Craft night THIS Thursday? Shut up! See you there :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that dress!! simply stunning...really unique detailing...

    good luck to you on your newest endeavors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea- Yay!! I can't wait!

    Omg there are so many lovely fall-y things at Anthropologie right now. Thanks for your well wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to finish my gnome!
    http://buttertoastboutique.blogspot.com/2010/08/good-day-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm happy you are here and can't wait to get to know you. I very much appreciate every comment and try to reply back to each one so check back often. OH! And link to your blog so I can follow :)