Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Etsy Craft Party!!


I am pleased to announce that Merry May Handmade will be hosting an Etsy Birthday celebration, the Etsy Craft Party on June 18th!

"Let's celebrate! Today, along with ReadyMade and Meetups Everywhere (and you), we're launching Etsy Craft Party, a global initiative to energize your local community, make art together, and throw a party in your neck of the woods. We want to celebrate crafting together on June 18, 2010 (which just happens to be Etsy's birthday) with as many celebrations across the globe as possible."

But I can't do it alone- I need your help! Like the folks over at Etsy have described, it would be amazing for this to be a big event that brings like minded folks together to share and collaborate. That's where you come in! Tell your friends, family , classmates, and coworkers. Another little perk- the top 50 events with the most folks RSVPed get a box full of Etsy goodies!

It will be a fantastic party complete with crepe paper, crafts and yummy goodies. There will also be a DIY project and a supply swap. Did you buy a bunch of supplies for a project you never got around to? (I do it all the time!) Or maybe you are interested in trying something new? Bring a handfull of supplies to swap- from stencils and paint to yarn or transfer paper- anything goes.

I know we can make this an amazing event and, together, begin the spread of the craft revoltion across Arizona! Check out the event page here and be sure to email me with any questions or ideas you might have.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm happy you are here and can't wait to get to know you. I very much appreciate every comment and try to reply back to each one so check back often. OH! And link to your blog so I can follow :)