Friday, October 16, 2009

Vegan MOFO Round 3

I was directed to this website a while back and thought it would be fun to share. Its hard to believe that alcohol would have any animal parts in it but, unfortunately some does and since the ingredients are not listed on the label it's hard to be sure. But the folks over at barnivore have done the hard work for us! Check out your favorite beverage here: http://www.barnivore.com/





P.S. I am really bummed to find out Newcastle is NOT vegan friendly- it is treated with isinglass finings (a solution of collagen prepared from certain fish). I steared far away from fish even when I was eating meat... Yuck! Luckily some other favorites are vegan friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm happy you are here and can't wait to get to know you. I very much appreciate every comment and try to reply back to each one so check back often. OH! And link to your blog so I can follow :)