Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring!




I am so excited that tomorrow is the first day of spring... I know I know it doesnt really make a difference but I have been having the best day just knowing it's coming! I love spring and I am excited to actually be here in Phoenix for spring! Spring in Denver generally consisted of waking up to don a jacket and even sometimes sweeping the snow off your windshield. But here it's 90 degrees and amazing. In the springtime there is that smell, you know the one. The air smells sweet and the flowers are vibrant. Everything comes alive- its so fresh and positive. I think the world is so lovely in spring. Oh and not to mention that with spring comes Easter- which brings pastels. i love pastels! It's time to bust out my dresses and tank tops. YAY!



I wish this were me!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_list_16&listing_id=19195077&ga_search_query=blossom+polaroid+print&ga_search_type=tag_title&ga_page=&min=&max=&order=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm happy you are here and can't wait to get to know you. I very much appreciate every comment and try to reply back to each one so check back often. OH! And link to your blog so I can follow :)