Friday, February 20, 2009

Quiz!

The rules:
Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.


What are you wearing now? leggings, a dress, boots and a scarf i found in my sister's drawer
What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? the boy detective fails
Do you nap a lot? nooooo
Who was the last person you hugged? My dad i think
What’s your current obsession/addiction? fro yo
Which item from your closet are you wearing most lately? my ruffly butt jeans i got at target for super cheap
What's for dinner? i had a breakfast burrito
What was the last thing you bought? dinner for me and my sis
What are you listening to right now? The tv
If you could have any super power, what would it be? xray vision and the ability to turn it on and off
What is your favorite weather, and why? overcast and drizzly
What time do you usually get up? usually 6
What is your most challenging goal right now? figuring out my life- apply to school right now... oh and making friends
If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? san francisco
Favorite vacation spot? san fran, denver...?
What is your favorite item of clothing? jeans probably
Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is overflowing with a zillion others: blakc flats and mocasins
Name one thing you cannot live without: my family and etsy
What time is bed time? on week nights-10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm happy you are here and can't wait to get to know you. I very much appreciate every comment and try to reply back to each one so check back often. OH! And link to your blog so I can follow :)