Thursday, August 25, 2011

Off to College...

As I mentioned, my baby sis has headed off to college. She's a big girl now : ) Here's some pics from our trip.

Mt Rainier
 Our flight got in and we had some time to waste so we headed into downtown Seattle. We had some lunch and went to the market.
Smelled like shit. But there were babes working the donut hut so I felt ok about it.
So cute!
We checked in to our little bed and breakfast and grabbed dinner on Puget Sound. Friday we woke up and headed to the school. We got lucky cause Andrea's move-in time was like the first of the day! So it was not to crazy and we had full access to dollies to truck our goods around, free stuff- I got a to-go mug and a bottle opener key chain (which seems like a dumb idea giving 18 year olds bottle openers then forcing them to go to a seminar on drinking), and coffee- which was magical since I was totally freezing.
Hot mama- sittin in her new dorm room.
 I found this gem while walking in the neighborhood. It's perfect.
There was the most incredible produce and flowers there. It was seriously magical. This flower was the size of my head.
Best Friends FOREVERRRRRRR.

I love her and I'm so excited for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm happy you are here and can't wait to get to know you. I very much appreciate every comment and try to reply back to each one so check back often. OH! And link to your blog so I can follow :)