Friday, March 25, 2011

What I Wore

 Hey hey! Guess what I wore?
This cute, stripey dress.

Normally I haaate shopping. I can never find anything I like. It's weird cause I love thrifting, and for most people it's usually the other way around I think.

 But I actually found this gem at Forever 21. I know what you're thinkin- "What? Ashley are you serious?"

Yes. Yes I am.

Cuteness right?
(P.S. Check out the cute featers in my hair. There are four but I'm not sure you can see too well in the photo. I got it from my loves, the ladies at the Roose Parlour and Spa).

Traci had on the cutest dress ever. There just so happened to be a similar, red maxi in Butter Toast. So we played dress up.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm happy you are here and can't wait to get to know you. I very much appreciate every comment and try to reply back to each one so check back often. OH! And link to your blog so I can follow :)