Friday, January 14, 2011

Collaborative Consumption

First off- I'm so excited! I had been wanting to tell y'all all about the little co-op I run with my friends, the GROWop but somehow forces were against me. I wanted to share pictures, do interviews, a street tour and more. However, the first time I forgot my camera. The second time I brought my camera, only to realize the batteries were super dead. But yesterday was my day- I was so on- and finally, I got a bunch of photos. YES! This is happening. Expect a post or two in the coming week : )

Second- I found this super interesting video the other day. It's all about this new book, What's Mine is Yours: The Rise of Collaborative Consumption, by Rachel Botsman and Roo Rogers; "Collaborative Consumption describes the rapid explosion in traditional sharing, bartering, lending, trading, renting, gifting, and swapping redefined through technology and peer communities". Yes please! So interesting!



I hope you all have wonderful, wonderful Fridays! XXOO


P.S. Thankful Thursday's will be back in full force next week. Sorry for slacking my loves!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm happy you are here and can't wait to get to know you. I very much appreciate every comment and try to reply back to each one so check back often. OH! And link to your blog so I can follow :)