Monday, November 22, 2010

Redesign/Thanksgiving Eats

Sorry for my absence over the weekend but I'm back and super excited to show off my pretty blog redesign! What do you think? My friend James was a sweetheart, dealing with my indecisiveness and passivity, and helped me create this beauty.

This weekend was a pretty good one. I am still sick (boo!). I guess I probably should have got some rest when it first hit. Now i am pretty certain it has morphed into a sinus infection. I tried last week to make it go away- by doing nasal rinse and taking decongestants. But to no avail. So I am caving and heading to the doctor this afternoon for some antibiotics. But besides that I had a lot fun this weekend celebrating some birthdays and I got some time to work on making some crafts for the Crafeteria coming up. This fair is the best indie craft fair in Phoenix and I am soooo excited and honored to be a part of it!
It has been/will be a ton of work but I know it'll be worth it! 

I am excited for this short week. I am going to try to do as much as possible during this short work week so that over the holiday weekend I can relax, sleep in, read my book, and spend some quality time with my friends and family.

How was your weekend? What did you do?

4 comments:

  1. i love the new layout! super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word. it looks GREAT!!!! and how cute are you up there on the left? too cute, i tell ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new layout, it's lovely :). I really like your new profile pic, you're cute.

    Hope you get well soon! Feeling sick sucks! Make sure people pamper you a lot so you can recover fast, hehe :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeeeeek, your new layout is perfect!!! SO cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm happy you are here and can't wait to get to know you. I very much appreciate every comment and try to reply back to each one so check back often. OH! And link to your blog so I can follow :)