Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Want to know a secret?

 Wanna know 8 of them?

Ok so they aren't exactly secrets but I thought it would be fun to open up and tell you all a little more about myself.

Here's a quick list.

I always wish I had more time to read.

When I sleep I put pillows all around me- that way no matter that way I turn I feel like I'm being cuddled.

When I grow up I want to be a crafter, a writer, a mother, an elementary school art teacher, a college professor, a curator, and a baker.


In "real life", I am really shy.


My favorite foods are sweet potatoes, blueberries, and bananas.
(I realize this picture shows none of my favorite foods but- how cute!)

I spend almost all of my extra money on concerts and travel. That and organic foods.

My sister is pretty much my best friend.

I collect vintage planters, vintage and antique quilts and linens, cameras, vintage Christmas, and (my new collection) thermoses. (And, of course, craft supplies and books).

Tell me your secrets. I promise to keep quiet.

P.S. Check out this feature on me. I was asked some great questions about the DIY/craft movement that were a lot of fun to answer. Also, if your on flickr lets be friends. Find me here.

2 comments:

  1. Those secrets were so adorable and sweet. I love getting to know you through your blog....so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pssst...I AM an elementary art teacher...! loving every minute

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm happy you are here and can't wait to get to know you. I very much appreciate every comment and try to reply back to each one so check back often. OH! And link to your blog so I can follow :)