Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thankful Thursdays v5

This week has been sooo great. Here's what I am thankful for.

Matt and Kim- I went to the Matt and Kim concert last night and I'm still on a high. It was, honestly, one of the best experiences I've ever had. Those two are sweet as pie, make excellent music, and are so excited it's infectious. I love them even more now.


Estate Sales-I hit the jackpot this morning. I'll let you know a bit more later- let's just say there is a ton of vintage holiday goodies coming to Merry May Farm.

This post on Poppytalk (via Anniedancer)-


Yeah that's a basket woven car and it's one of the most amazing things I've ever seen.


My coworkers- With the flood damage displacing many coworkers, everyone is still super sweet and positive around these parts. What a great family we've got goin here.

My sister- She's just really cool. Here's us at Renegade in LA.

Sources 1, 2

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for my guy, dinner plans with friends, and the blogging world<3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm happy you are here and can't wait to get to know you. I very much appreciate every comment and try to reply back to each one so check back often. OH! And link to your blog so I can follow :)