Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thankful Thursdays v7

Is it seriously time for another Thankful Thursday post? Weeks are seriously flying by!

This week I am thankful for:
Old Friends. It's so great having those friends that, no matter how far away from each other you move, you still pick upright where you left off. Those people who know you so well you don't have to explain things or pretend.You're just you and they love you for it.

This is Lindsay and her BF.

 This is Ashley and me.

This is Kasey and her FiancĂ©.

Ashley and Kasey are two of my oldest friends- since 3rd grade!

Decaf Coffee. My friend AJ talked me into this detox diet. There are lots of things we can't have but the hardest to resist is definitely the caffeine. It's been a hard two weeks but I'm starting to get used to it.

Birthdays. This weekend we are going away for my sisters birthday! I am so excited to get away for a bit. We are headed to The Shady Dell in Bisbee, AZ. I can't believe my baby sis is turning 18! Crazy! I feel old. Check out this cutie!

Then


Now

Isn't she pretty?


New Friends. If I had pictures of you all I would post them. I am really thankful for this blog and having met all you sweet folks through it! I am excited to get to know you all more! Your comments are always so nice and encouraging and your blogs totally inspire me.

What are you thankful for this week?

3 comments:

  1. How happy everyone's face!! It makes me happy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! And lovely pictures.

    I've neber been big on coffee, but maybe, if you find it super hard to do without caffeine, you can try with tea. Red tea (Pu-erh) is the one which has the higher amount of caffeine. Then, you can switch to some other kind with a lower amount until you get to white tea, which doesn't have any and it's the healthiest one. I'm just saying, because I'm a tea lover, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Miki! I know it's silly but the hardest part is the ritual with my coffee- I get to work and sit down with my mug and its so comforting and cozy, ha ha. But I have discovered I looove Yogi brand detox tea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm happy you are here and can't wait to get to know you. I very much appreciate every comment and try to reply back to each one so check back often. OH! And link to your blog so I can follow :)