Friday, October 1, 2010

It's October 1st!!

I seriously can't believe it's October 1st. At the risk of sounding old, I must say that time is just flying by lately.

Now that it's officially October I'm throwing caution to the wind and starting an all out Fall celebration (if you're a new reader you must know that I live in Phoenix where it has been record high temperatures. Makes it hard to do Fall-y things).  That's right! I'm breaking out the boots and warm coffee drinks. I don't care if we've still got triple digit temps still!

Here's some cute fall fashions I've collected that inspire me.

 [Marc Jacobs]



 (I've collected all these over the years so if you know where they came from. Please let me know if you know the source so I can give proper credit.)

I hope you all have a lovely first day of October.
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm happy you are here and can't wait to get to know you. I very much appreciate every comment and try to reply back to each one so check back often. OH! And link to your blog so I can follow :)