Monday, July 26, 2010

2nd Annual Renegade LA

I'm back! Renegade LA was such a magical time and the weather was just lovely! It was perfect for being outside perusing all the lovely booths, getting some great products, creating (I sewed a coffee cozy and bound my first book!!)and supporting all of the amazing indie artisans and crafters. Take a look!




Threadless had a super cool mobile t-shirt design studio! I also just so happened to win a limited edition tour shirt! Yahoo!



Last year I bought the cutest felted cactus. This year I brought this adorable felt strawberry plant.


Totally adorable.





Check out the extra photos on Facebook! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful time! One of my favorite illustrators, Nan Lawson, was there! Did you happen to see any of her prints? They're magical :]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm happy you are here and can't wait to get to know you. I very much appreciate every comment and try to reply back to each one so check back often. OH! And link to your blog so I can follow :)