Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Countin' down the days!


Hi all! So as most of you already know I am heading off on Friday to the first annual Renegade Craft Fair in Austin! I am so psyched. I went to Los Angeles' first ever Renegade last year and I can honestly say it was one of the best, most memorable things I have done in my whole life.

For those of you who do not know, "The Renegade Craft Fair is a large-scale DIY event featuring hundreds of independent artists and their unique handmade items. The fair is known for being one of the first events of its kind, and for having the top-notch indie-craft artists and designers who travel from all over the map to participate... Renegade got its start in Chicago’s Wicker Park in the fall of 2003, and has spread like wildfire ever since. In 2005, the fair traveled out east to Brooklyn, NY where vendors set-up shop in McCarren Park and the infamous McCarren Park Pool. By 2009, the fair had expanded out west to San Francisco and Los Angeles, CA. And to kick-off the 2010 season, Renegade is moseying down south to Austin, TX for its very first event there". (And I'll be there guys!!<3)>

Find out more here




Some pictures from last year's Renegade in LA <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm happy you are here and can't wait to get to know you. I very much appreciate every comment and try to reply back to each one so check back often. OH! And link to your blog so I can follow :)