Friday, December 4, 2009

Kids These Days

It kinda makes me sick seeing young kids like the seventeen year old Elissa of 17 and Baking (http://17andbaking.com/)

or the thirteen and now famous Tavi of Style Rookie (http://tavi-thenewgirlintown.blogspot.com/)

who are so talented and passionate and making quite the splash at such a young age. Seriously when I was seventeen I spent all of my weekends watching Mallrats on repeat, glued to the couch, or laughing at naughty words. I didn't have that ambition to go out and do something with my life. There is no way I had any clue what I was passionate about, what I wanted to do with my life... and I still don't. I hear once thirty roles around you begin to get an idea of what you wanna do. So untill then I'll be trying my hand at whatever rolls around... oh, and reading the blogs of these amazing youngins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm happy you are here and can't wait to get to know you. I very much appreciate every comment and try to reply back to each one so check back often. OH! And link to your blog so I can follow :)