Friday, October 23, 2009

Vegan MOFO Round 8

While browsing around the internet, I came across this amazing blog!





Based in Melbourne, the writer Holly shares everything from vegan recipes to thrift style to makeup tips. Oh! And don't miss her other blog Little Lost Love which is filled with inspiration!Ultra cute.



I will be trying the following:
Chocolate, Coconut, Oat Bran Balls

These chocolate, coconut and oat bran balls are kinda not-too-unhealthy but really yummy and easy to make, hope you like them!
2 1/2 cups oat bran or oatmeal
1 cup dessicated coconut, plus a little more for rolling.
1/4 cup cocoa1 cup maple/agave syrup1/3 cup vegan margarine1/2 cup soy milk1 tablespoon vanilla
Mix oats, coconut and cocoa in bowl. Boil syrup, soy milk and margarine in saucepan then add to mixture. Add vanilla and mix well. mould mixture into small balls and roll into remaining coconut. Chill in fridge for around 2+ hours and enjoy!

And this super fun look which has nothing at all to do with veganism. This is the best step by step for a Twiggy look I've seen yet! Lovely!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm happy you are here and can't wait to get to know you. I very much appreciate every comment and try to reply back to each one so check back often. OH! And link to your blog so I can follow :)