Saturday, October 17, 2009

Vegan MOFO Round 6

1. Favorite non-dairy milk?
I usually get organic lowfat plain soymilk

2. What are the top 3 dishes you are planning on cooking?
I definitely wanna make the squash/apple mash I posted earlier, a fancy layered cake, and anything else fallish.



3. Topping of choice for popcorn?
I always burn popcorn... every single time.

4. Favorite pickled item?
Beats!

5. How do you organize your recipes?
On the computer mostly.

6. Compost, trash, or garbage disposal?
Trash... but I would love to learn to compost.

7. If you were stranded on a island and could only bring 3 foods what would they be?
Cereal, blueberries, sweet potatoes.

8. Fondest food memory?
Baking cookies with my mom.

9. Favorite vegan ice cream?
Purely Decadent coconut milk ice cream.

10. Most loved kitchen appliance?
Garlic press?

11. Spice/herb you would die without?
I use ALOT of cinnamon.

12. favorite flavor of jam/jelly?
Homemade raspberry.
13. Seitan, tofu or tempeh?
I use alot of tofu.

14. What's sitting on top of your refrigerator?
Cereal.

15. Three things in your freezer?
Coffee, flour, and jam.

16. What's on your grocery list?
Pears!

17. Favorite grocery store?
Up here- New Frontiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm happy you are here and can't wait to get to know you. I very much appreciate every comment and try to reply back to each one so check back often. OH! And link to your blog so I can follow :)