Wednesday, April 22, 2009

earthday!


Happy Earth Day everyone! I have been trying to do my part to help the plannet by working on developing and implementing a "Green" program here at work. Can you even belive that they DON'T recycle here in the office?! I am looking into getting rid of all the plastic silverware and styrofoam cups and researching SRP's tax credits for installing solar panels. I am going to go write everyone an Earth Day email on things everyone can do today to help the planet. Do you have any ideas on ways to get this company more eco friendly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm happy you are here and can't wait to get to know you. I very much appreciate every comment and try to reply back to each one so check back often. OH! And link to your blog so I can follow :)