Wednesday, April 1, 2009

definingmoment

So I am taking a class. It is called Effective Communications and Human Relations. It is primarily for business folk but the concepts seem to be far reaching. It more or less teaches you the best ways to deal with others- in both the business sphere and the personal. Well we are required to give quite a few speeches- SCARY!! So tonight's topic is to report on a defining moment in your life that made you who you are today. This is so hard because many of the defining moments I can come up with I would prefer not to talk about with random strangers. Why is it that when I write, things sound so much better. I am hoping when I get up there I can be as confident and eloquent as it might seems in my writing!

Is there a defining moment you can pinpoint in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm happy you are here and can't wait to get to know you. I very much appreciate every comment and try to reply back to each one so check back often. OH! And link to your blog so I can follow :)