Tuesday, March 17, 2009

To do list

I've totally been slacking! I guess things have just been busy. Everyone I know is sick so I have been hiding away trying to beat both the flu and pnemonia! Gross!

Anyways, I so totally wish I had the internet at my house! I mean, if I get into school I would be moving out in as little as 4 months (!) but I have dreams and visions of sitting out on the back porch drinking my coffee and writing some fascinating post, wraped in a light blanket- Boy does that sound wonderful! Makes me wanna do it right now! I am considering getting one of those pay as you go internet card thingies... anyone know what I mean? I am wondering if it is worth it. Guess I'll have to get to researching.

Also, I think I am going to start a zine. I am rapidly filling up my time with all my good ideas. But I really love writing and also filing all of the neat things I find online and stuff. Here's the list of my good ideas:

This blog
cutesyloveletters- my ideas to pass out and hide cards with compliments so people can find them and have a special day!
I was thinking about a blog for cutesyloveletters- to post happy and inspiring things
The zine
Making headbands to sell at Frances
Making my etsy.com sight to sell said headbands and vintage wares
Posting some junk on craigslist


Wow well I guess I have my work cut out for me. I tend to have good ideas but not follow through on them so I am hoping I can really focus on these things cause they make me happy and feel good about myself... and thats all we can ask for right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm happy you are here and can't wait to get to know you. I very much appreciate every comment and try to reply back to each one so check back often. OH! And link to your blog so I can follow :)