Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Survive

While going through all my struggles I stumbled upon the etsy store of Bird and Bear. Her work is beyond lovely but when I saw this piece it spoke to me. So for about the past three months or so, I have had this picture as the background on my computer- just as a reminder. So I thought I'd share it and remind you that that which doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Be thankful and look on the bright side of things! We will survive and make it through.

PS. If you would get this for me I would be yours forever!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20578672

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm happy you are here and can't wait to get to know you. I very much appreciate every comment and try to reply back to each one so check back often. OH! And link to your blog so I can follow :)