Friday, March 13, 2009

Plans



What is it about life? It seems like things are always so busy and all those things I would really love to do get pushed to the back burner while other things take their place in the foreground. So I have decided for the rest of this month and the month of April I am going to make a concious effort to focus on what is important to me and minimize the stress and drama of everyday life. Don't get me wrong, my life is relatively calm and enjoyable but it seems that things like crafting or being outdoors or baking, those things that are most pleasurable to me, have become neglected.
So the plan goes that I will wake up at least 15 minutes earlier and sit on my porch and have coffee each day. After work every day I will workout and make a point to hike or ride bike or do something outdoorsy. At least one night per week I will devote to either crafting or baking.
These pictures are so inspiring. What I would give to be in this peacefull looking campground. I imagine it smells like sweet flowers and clean laundry. And I would be even happier if those boots were mine!

This kitchen is so serene. I wish I was baking cookies or sitting in that chair in the corner reading with a cup of tea!

What have you been neglecting? Are there any changes you wanna make in the next month or so?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm happy you are here and can't wait to get to know you. I very much appreciate every comment and try to reply back to each one so check back often. OH! And link to your blog so I can follow :)