Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Gratitude!

There has been quite a bit of news making it's way around discussing the health benefits of gratitude. So, I have decided each week (remind me if I forget!) I will explore in detail something I am thankful for. That way I can take some time to really reflect on those things. Don't hesitate to share the things you are thankful for too! I am eager to hear.

http://www.psy.miami.edu/faculty/mmccullough/Media%20Coverage/Gratitude%20attitude_herald_07_11_17.pdf

http://www.amazon.com/Thanks-Science-Gratitude-Make-Happier/dp/0618620192/ref=si3_rdr_bb_product

http://personaldevelopment.suite101.com/article.cfm/gratitude_and_your_health


Ok so here goes. I am so unbelievably thankful for my family. If it wasn't for them who knows who and where I might be? I would not have been able to graduate from my amazing school. I would have had no reason to move back to Phoenix! I would not have a place to live. I would not have a job. I would not have all of the amazing experiences and opportunities I have been blessed with. With all the changes that have taken place lately I have come to see how amazing and supportive my family is and how much they care about me. I don't know how I can ever repay them or show them how greatful I am but I will take any opportunity I can get or create to attempt to show them how great they are and how much they mean to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm happy you are here and can't wait to get to know you. I very much appreciate every comment and try to reply back to each one so check back often. OH! And link to your blog so I can follow :)