Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Award!

A little bit ago I got the versatile blogger award from Pamplemousse 1983!


versatile_blogger_award.jpg

Seriously how nice is that?! I'm so honored! Thank you so much!



To accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are:
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.

__________________________________________

Here are my 7 things:

1. I am obsessed with apples and peanut butter- I eat it every day for breakfast.

2. I looooove baking, but I don't do it all that often (cause then I'll eat it!).

3. I work four days a week at my "real job" and spend the rest of my time taking crafty classes, working at the GROWop (where I sell my things) or working on business stuff.

4. Since it started to get Fall-y here, I've really been missing Denver (where I went to college) so so much.

5. I dream about growing food, making jam, crafting things... like being Amish but with electricity and internet and all that.

6. I think about moving at least 3 times a week.

7. Thanksgiving is my favorite Holiday. I'm so excited!

And now I get to pass this award on to 7 blogs I've recently (or not so recently) discovered and enjoy:









Be sure to stop by and say hello to these talented ladies!

5 comments:

  1. well thank you very much for the award! what do you typically eat for Thanksgiving? I am thinking of making a nut loaf this year. yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much lady! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you guys!! Y'all are so awesome!

    Soooo, thanksgiving! I don't know what to do! Cause I've just begun trying to be Vegan! (I'm writing a post about it right now) So I'm pretty certain everything will be laden with butter. I was thinking sweet potato/apple hash, a brussel sprout salad, maybe roast veggies? Oh please share your nut loaf recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness thank you! I'm so flatterd :) can't wait to get to posting about this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm happy you are here and can't wait to get to know you. I very much appreciate every comment and try to reply back to each one so check back often. OH! And link to your blog so I can follow :)